You as a Sponsor
We invite you to join the efforts of the International Society of the Learning Sciences as we work towards making ISLS 2023 a more equitable, accessible conference that brings together education researchers, scholars and practitioners from all over the world. Your contributions, in cash and kind, will enable us to keep registration fees as low as possible, provide scholarships for students and early career researchers, organize meaningful networking events to connect the next generation of learners and teachers with researchers and industry professionals and enhance the impact of the society.
As a sponsor of ISLS 2023, you can look forward to several options to increase your visibility internationally. Sponsors can:
- Maximize brand exposure with banners at the event and online
- Start virtual or in-person meet-ups with attendees
- Engage attendees via the Community Board prior to and during the event
- Share high-impact customized content with attendees through social media
- Achieve high ROI with various customizable promotional opportunities.
ISLS Sponsorship Opportunities
The following packages provide a general overview of sponsorship levels. Please keep in mind that space is limited, and sponsorship opportunities will be accepted on a first-come, first- served basis. All package costs are in CAD.
If you’d like more detail about the event and how we support our sponsors, please contact us. In addition, custom sponsor opportunities are also available – please contact our Sponsorship chair, Preeti Raman at [email protected].